- Diseases associated with dysfunction of the immune system,
- Autoimmune disease (all kinds of allergies)
- Sensitization (including skin),
- Upper respiratory tract infection (viral infection),
- Yeast, fungal infections, herpes zoster, herpes simplex,
- Normalization of cerebral circulation in cases of cerebral thrombosis (dizziness, memory loss),
- Prevents arterial thrombosis, thereby reducing,
risk of heart attack, stroke and pulmonary embolism,
- Degenerative diseases of locomotor system,
- Prevention and treatment of cancer,
- Preparation also reduces the effects of chemotherapy.
Take one capsule three times daily.
Vale la pena ayudar contínuamente a nuestro sistema inmunológico, que es la capacidad de defensa, y la fuerza de nuestro organismo, ¡no sólo cuando ya aparezca el problema! Los agentes de ImmunAid apoyan en el funcionamiento saludable de nuestro sistema inmunológico y en preservar nuestra resistividad.
Immunaid - food supplement
The immune system: the resistance and strength of our body should be continuously supported; only during distress! Cat’s Claw in The active agents of ImmunAid may support the normal functioning of our immune system, helping preserve our resistance.
Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a tropical vine native to the jungles of South America. It gets its name from the small, hooked thorns at the base of its leaves, which resembles the claws of a cat. Cultures native to the Amazonian Basin have considered Cat’s Claw a valuable herb for centuries. It is only recently that modern science has begun to explore this plants unique nutritional properties. Studies have indicated evidence that the alkaloids, tannins and phytochemicals in Cat’s Claw help support the production and activity of the lymph cells, and the overall optimum functioning of the immune system. It may also have exhibited some antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Cat’s Claw has also shown anti-oxidant effects.
Zinc provides nutritional support for the healthy functioning of the immune system, and participates in normal cell division.
You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner before taking any supplement.
This product is for adults only, and should not be taken if you are pregnant or nursing.
In case of ailments of the digestive system, or any kind of medical condition, or allergy, seek qualified medical advice before using this product.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Keywords: Immunaid, Calivita, cat's claw, immunity, allergy, cancer, chemotherapy
Click here to edit the default text!